At the Bladder & Bowel Community, we help support the millions of people in the UK who are living with conditions that affect their bladder or bowel. Whether you have a condition yourself or are a relative, friend or carer of someone who does then you’ll find all the support, information, guidance and help you need.
We are proud to provide the largest community support network for people, patients, families, carers and healthcare professionals. We support people who are faced with bladder and bowel conditions themselves, or those caring for others in need. It is our mission to provide information and support, as well as raise awareness for bladder and bowel conditions.
Online, you’ll find our website offers a diverse range of information, designed to help you navigate whatever bladder or bowel condition you may face, as well as information on a range of services available.
We aim to:
- Break the taboo of having Bowel or Bladder issues
- Create a community where we can support each other
- Give access to information and support regarding the treatments, products and services for people living with these conditions.
- Raise awareness of bladder and bowel diversions/dysfunction/conditions amongst the general public and healthcare professionals.
- Help educate to detect the early signs and symptoms of Bladder & Bowel Conditions
- Give you the tools you need to lead a healthy lifestyle
- Make a real difference to the lives of those affected by bladder and bowel conditions
- Support relatives and carers - we understand the impact it can have on the lives of the people nearest to us.