Who can use the service?
Vulnerable adults over 18 (may have LD or MH issues, could be an older person requiring support)
Some post 16 transition support
What problems can the service help with?
- Social isolation
- Basic life skills
- Transport to community activities
- Chair based exercise
- Responder service 8-8 (Mon-Sun). Responding to pendant alarms
What problems can’t the service help with?
- Debt management
- Higher level benefits advice
What can people expect when they contact the service?
An initial telephone conversation and low level assessment
Hubs happy to contact people whose details have been passed to them via practices (with their consent)
Will the person incur any cost when using the service?
No cost for standard activities
Cost for meals
Where does the person attend?
Community wellbeing hubs:
- Scunthorpe ( 01724 296759)
- Brigg and Broughton ( 01652 653384 )
- Barton and Winterton (01652 632511)
- Epworth and Crowle (01724 296850)
When can they attend? (opening hours)
How do they access the service? E.g drop in, phone?
Drop in or telephone
Does the service require a formal referral or can the person self-refer?
Self referral for Community wellbeing hubs
The responder service requires a formal referral
Is there a telephone number or website for the service?