As part of the Health and Safety at work act (1974), it is a legal requirement for workplaces to have adequate emergency First Aid provisions. Although this provision isn’t required for volunteers, it is strongly recommended that organisations provide sufficient First Aid Knowledge to support volunteers in their roles.
We are proud to now offer a range of Adult and Paediatric Physical First Aid courses accredited through Qualsafe Awards, These include:
- L2 Award in Adult Basic Life Support including CPR and use of a Defibrillator (4hrs)
- L2 Award in Adult Basic Life Support including CPR and use of a Defibrillator and management of Anaphylaxis(4hrs)
- L3 Award in Adult Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) (1day)
- L3 Award in Adult First Aid at Work (FAW) (3days)
- L3 Award in Adult First Aid at Work Requalification (2days)
- L3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (1day)
- L3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (2days)
If you are interested in any of the above courses, or wish to discuss your First Aid Training requirements further, please contact us at [email protected].