The Anti-Loneliness Alliance (TALA) connects vulnerable people to create meaningful relationships with each other.
TALA provides peer support through befriending and group activities.
TALA will provide support with:
- A weekly 2-hour peer-support group and mindfulness group, meeting on Tuesdays from 3pm to 5pm.
- A BACP-registered, NWCH-employed therapist will be the group facilitator, encouraging peer bonding through a structured programme of activities.
- The facilitator will host 1 x 2-hour groups weekly (max. 12 beneficiaries)
- NWCH Safeguarding Lead will be on-site during group sessions.
Mindfulness for mental health
- 1 hour per week mindfulness session online facilitated by an NWCH mindfulness practitioner, immediately after each NWCH meet-up group.
Online TALA Forum
- TALA closed group on Facebook where there will be discussions and to promote TALA meet-ups outside of those hosted by NWCH, plus encourage members to share self-help and coping strategies.
- The TALA forum will be open to members during and after the project.
Come along to a free friendly group, where you will find a cuppa, a biscuit and a warm welcome.
Call to book your FREE session on 01522 253809